Top Rated Notification hasn't arrived yet

mozammil_cse

Question

Hi, 
I am level two seller previously I was nominated as  Top Rated seller couple of time. But since last year I didn't get any notification regarding Top rated nomination. 
Although the notification usually arrived between  15th of the month. 
Has anyone encountered such issue ? and if yes  then what is the solution ?
Thanks  :-)

3 answers to this question

Well I was TRS for around 4 years, lost it due to surgery and since then I've been waiting to get it back for around 4 years. Never lost a level either. Honestly, I don't see any major benefits from being a TRS. Unless you need a massive increase in prices, and even then, I know level 2 Pro sellers or just level 2 sellers that charge $100 for 500 words. So I wouldn't just worry about when you become TRS. You might never become one. And if you are a part of the Seller Plus program, you already have faster support and a 7-day withdrawal. So it's just about the badge. 

I would recommend to focus on delivering the best value and work quality you can. That badge will eventually come. If it doesn't.. that shouldn't be a huge problem 🙂

3 hours ago, mozammil_cse said:

But since last year I didn't get any notification regarding Top rated nomination. 
Although the notification usually arrived between  15th of the month. 
Has anyone encountered such issue ?

This in itself is no issue, Fiverr just stopped sending those notifications at some point, probably because people were complaining, as they didn't want to get that notification every single month, only to not actually get levelled up then. 

As long as you fulfill the requirements and metrics needed for TRS, you may or may not get leveled up during the monthly evaluation rate.

_____

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Honestly, I don't see any major benefits from being a TRS.

Bragging rights. 😉

Archived