Did not getting message from any clients and order

sawoda_sumi_29

Question

Hello community Friends,

I am sawoda sumi working in fiverr from 2018. I was doing very well in these years. I have done 900+ orders and have 721+ positive reviews. I have done much work in November and December too as that time is not good for sellers for Holidays. But in this January and February I am really losing my clients and my Gig rank too. In this month I am not getting any clients and orders. is the problem only happening with me or its with everyone? I know some of my areas seller they also facing this problems. Please let me know how i can recover this. Thank you.

8 answers to this question

Guest freelancerjabir
17 hours ago, sawoda_sumi_29 said:

Hello community Friends,

I am sawoda sumi working in fiverr from 2018. I was doing very well in these years. I have done 900+ orders and have 721+ positive reviews. I have done much work in November and December too as that time is not good for sellers for Holidays. But in this January and February I am really losing my clients and my Gig rank too. In this month I am not getting any clients and orders. is the problem only happening with me or its with everyone? I know some of my areas seller they also facing this problems. Please let me know how i can recover this. Thank you.

Same thing I am facing now !!! 

Guest freelancerjabir
6 hours ago, sawoda_sumi_29 said:

Thanks for replying. The delivery was for my old clients work. Not new client. I am not getting new knock and orders. Thanks again.

Same thing mam, I am getting works by the previous clients but not from the new clients !!! 

Guest freelancerjabir
19 minutes ago, srpinki said:

The same thing is happening to me. I haven't received any orders in the last 3 months. 😔

Do marketing and set target for rank the gig link on google ! Hopefully you will start getting works ! 

Archived