Seller gave 4 stars review and now want's to work again.

yvannna

I am sure there was a topic somewhere about this, but I can't seem to find it. I had a order with a buyer, he gave me 4 star review, and I don't understand why. It was a simple project and I delivered on time, I made a revision in 1 hour since he request it. Now he sent me a message that he wants to make another order. I am in not willing to work with him again. What would be your suggestion for my answer. Should I just say I am not available for work anymore, or am I allowed to say that I don't work with the clients that are not completely satisfied with my services. 

You are free block buyers who have previously purchased from you for any reason you deem fit and don't have to explain why to them.

Elaborating in how you were perplexed/displeased in how he reviewed you in the previous order would just be opening up a can of worms that won't result in any positive outcome.

Thank you all so much for your reply. I guess it's what every seller has to face from time to time. I was just curious should I let him know why am I not willing to work anymore with him, to maybe prevent him to doing this to other sellers, but I guess that would be some kind of review manipulation, which was not my intention. He is now on the list of blocked buyers.

5 hours ago, yvannna said:

I am sure there was a topic somewhere about this, but I can't seem to find it. I had a order with a buyer, he gave me 4 star review, and I don't understand why. It was a simple project and I delivered on time, I made a revision in 1 hour since he request it. Now he sent me a message that he wants to make another order. I am in not willing to work with him again. What would be your suggestion for my answer. Should I just say I am not available for work anymore, or am I allowed to say that I don't work with the clients that are not completely satisfied with my services. 

• Once the buyer has been blocked, they will not be able to communicate or place an order with you.

23 hours ago, yvannna said:

Should I just say I am not available for work anymore, or am I allowed to say that I don't work with the clients that are not completely satisfied with my services. 

21 hours ago, prsaiful said:

Good

11 minutes ago, sumon22113 said:

really beat information

Irrelevant nonsensical replies as in the above, can only be considered as spamming the forum.

PS. Posting on the forum does not benefit your Fiverr account in any way.

On 2/16/2022 at 8:09 PM, enunciator said:

You are free block buyers who have previously purchased from you for any reason you deem fit and don't have to explain why to them.

I just had one buyer leaving a 4-star review, yet had the audacity to inbox me after and request for many types of file format that I don't even claim I provide in my gig. I just politely declined to provide the other formats and blocked him. It's much less stressful to just hit that block button. I know it's tempting OP but don't talk about the review. Don't waste your time asking for closure or explain.

Earlier in my days as a seller here I would feel so frustrated and upset when a buyer leaves less than 5 ratings. I mean it's still kind of frustrating now, but I just accept that the imperfect review means that I am just human. There are moments where I might be underperforming and I don't even realize that. Other time some buyers are just impossible to satisfy and not aware how impactful their rating is on Fiverr. The 4-star reviews can be a hard slap, but can be a good reminder for me to do better and improve.

Archived