Working on long term projects

tum_tum09

I have a long term project available to work on. Buyer is to pay per day of what I'll get delivered for him. I haven't tried the milestone option before and I really don't want to get involved.

Is it cool if I just use single payment then I'll deliver everyday and repeatedly or is that against Fiverr?

1 hour ago, tum_tum09 said:

I haven't tried the milestone option before and I really don't want to get involved.

Is it cool if I just use single payment then I'll deliver everyday and repeatedly or is that against Fiverr?

You can only deliver multiple times on the same single-delivery order up until the time the order automatically marks itself as complete (usually 3 days). After that you won't have access to the delivery option anymore. Milestones is your best option for keeping the delivery open until project completion. If you don't want the hassle of setting up a milestone for every single day, consider spreading the milestones weekly- like they get charged every Friday or something.  

4 hours ago, nikandco said:

You can only deliver multiple times on the same single-delivery order up until the time the order automatically marks itself as complete (usually 3 days). After that you won't have access to the delivery option anymore. Milestones is your best option for keeping the delivery open until project completion. If you don't want the hassle of setting up a milestone for every single day, consider spreading the milestones weekly- like they get charged every Friday or something.  

What I'm saying is, after completing the first part within a day, can I place another offer for the next project within another day for the same buyer?

6 hours ago, tum_tum09 said:

As you said, you are working on a long term project as for that i guess so milestone payment should be convenient for you^_^
But if you want use the single payment, it's totally up to you, you shouldn't face anykind of issues. Or you can have a conversation about this with the client also:)

Best regards:D
Happy freelancing^_^

7 hours ago, tum_tum09 said:

What I'm saying is, after completing the first part within a day, can I place another offer for the next project within another day for the same buyer?

Yes- you can have multiple individual orders with the same buyer. I am pretty sure the service fee charged to Buyers is a little bit less if there is a higher dollar amount, so a milestone delivery would likely work better in your Buyer's financial favor. But if they are ok paying for several individual orders, you are certainly allowed to do so. Your money should be the same either way.

Archived