I need suggestions from experienced freelancers

graphic_shuvoe

I see a lot of members commenting how you should read this forum’s articles, but no one is posting a link to helpful material.

Please when handing out advice, add an actual link. Be specific, use examples if possible.

Here’s a short and well-written article about what it means being a new seller and finding success:

I would also highly recommend reading a book called “The win without pitching manifesto”, which changed a lot for me personally.

The only reason why I don’t link to it, is so it doesn’t violate the community guidelines. 

12 hours ago, frank_d said:

I would also highly recommend reading a book called “The winning without pitching manifesto”, which changed a lot for me personally.

It's "The Win Without Pitching Manifesto". 😺 Good stuff, I'm reading it now. Thanks for the recommendation.

2 minutes ago, catwriter said:

It's "The Win Without Pitching Manifesto". 😺 Good stuff, I'm reading it now. Thanks for the recommendation.

Thank you for the correction!

Glad you are enjoying the read.

It was one of the first books I read that really challenged my business worldview as a creative freelancer.

20 hours ago, frank_d said:

I see a lot of members commenting how you should read this forum’s articles, but no one is posting a link to helpful material.

Please when handing out advice, add an actual link. Be specific, use examples if possible.

Here’s a short and well-written article about what it means being a new seller and finding success:

I would also highly recommend reading a book called “The win without pitching manifesto”, which changed a lot for me personally.

The only reason why I don’t link to it, is so it doesn’t violate the community guidelines.

It's helpful, thank you so mach 

Qualities of successful freelancers
  • Self-discipline. Without self-discipline, no freelancer would succeed.
  • Financially-driven. Whilst money isn't everything, it's important to keep a close eye on your finances. 
  • Good time management.
  • Motivated.
  • Professional.
  • Flexible.
  • Good networking skills.
  • Resilient.

That's all things may help you to become a successful freelancer 

Archived