raselahmed666

Question

6 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, raselahmed666 said:

fiver forum grandmaster badge earn is a very lot of time needed. it is an extra benefit for the seller. Do you have any knowledge?

As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway. 

The above is from here:

Those who "game" the forum eventually come to realize that it is of no benefit to them whatsoever.

Read and learn from the topics posted by knowledgeable sellers. Then put that knowledge into building your Fiverr business.

That way you have a good chance of making some money instead of wasting valuable time.

17 minutes ago, raselahmed666 said:

fiver forum grandmaster badge earn is a very lot of time needed.

No, it isn't. People are getting it with 700 reputation points, ffs, that's nothing.

17 minutes ago, raselahmed666 said:

it is an extra benefit for the seller.

No, it's not. Provides absolutely no benefit.

24 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

There are no huge benefits to the forum badges. Previously, the forum rankings were a good indicator of sellers with experience and with a lot to contribute to the forum. It doesn't take much to achieve them now and certainly isn't a sign of valuable contributions.

Thanks a lot. Great..

18 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway. 

The above is from here:

Those who "game" the forum eventually come to realize that it is of no benefit to them whatsoever.

Read and learn from the topics posted by knowledgeable sellers. Then put that knowledge into building your Fiverr business.

That way you have a good chance of making some money instead of wasting valuable time.

thanks a lot..

Archived