Can a buyer ask for refund after 1 month of order automatically marked?

avinashchandan1

hello,

I was working with a client for her website and after some revisions, she went offline so i did complete the work depending on the feedback and marked the order delieverd.

now it's been a month now and she is asking for refund but i worked hard for it for almost 7 days so i don't want her to take my work for free after a month.

I am ready still ready to make changes but she just want the refund.

What can i do in this situation? Is there any way she can claim the refund. i have already withdrawn the money to my bank but i am afraid. 

Please help

15 hours ago, theratypist said:

Did you deliver as what was agreed upon between you and the buyer? Then you can defend your case with Customer Support.. You will have to communicate well with the buyer as well so you wouldn't need to reach Customer Support.

yes i did what she asked for, she was happy with the service but then she went offline so i worked on her last feedback.. i am still ready to make changes but she is saying " your quality is not upto the mark " so she need refund after 1 month.

will she able to claim the refund after more then 30 days of order completion? 

12 hours ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Personally - I think a 2 week cooling off period is more than enough, certainly in my niche. If a buyer comes back after that then tough. 5r should make this a policy IMHO.  (not that it's ever happened to me yet thank heavens).

yes i agree. 14 days period is in my niche too but still i am quite worried. 5r always support buyers 

4 minutes ago, avinashchandan1 said:

will she able to claim the refund after more then 30 days of order completion? 

It is possible and it will be deducted to your account. But Fiverr Customer Support will also be able to look into the order closer if ever it reaches that point. So it depends on how the communication is going and the proof you will be able to present to CS if it happens.

4 hours ago, theratypist said:

It is possible and it will be deducted to your account. But Fiverr Customer Support will also be able to look into the order closer if ever it reaches that point. So it depends on how the communication is going and the proof you will be able to present to CS if it happens.

thank you so much for the explanation, i will try to resolve it.

Archived