Some statements about not receiving order

frelancermahin

hello,

My name is Muhammad Haider Ali.

I am not an expert, rather, I am a new seller as well. Having good impressions and clicks doesn't guarantee the orders because most of the impressions and clicks are made by the buyers themselves, when they are analyzing other gigs, but, there is still something you can do about it.

• Change your gig picture and upload a good one if the current one is not good enough and upload a video, if possible, because it increases reliability.
  • Think where do your audience spend their time besides Fiverr, and then, try your best to bring an order from where they spend their time. It will give your gig a boost. E.G:- Quora, Reddit, Facebook etc
  • Set a reasonable price. Check out what prices your competitors have set and set the same price.
  • Change your packages because most probably they are not good enough.

I hope this will help you.

The answer is simple: either your gigs are not attractive or there is no demand for your services. 

I did check briefly your profile and you have English mistakes in your descriptions plus you are offering typing services which are not really in demand and a lot of other people offering those services because they require almost zero training  🤷‍♀️

• 1 month later...

Archived