Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, I already have a payoneer card an account, i was registering in fiverr for this new payent method and the page told me i was going to recieve another payoneer card. Since I know you cannot have two payoneer cards, this is obviously wrong. I try to enter again to correct this but it redirects me to my sales page. I would like to know what do I have to do to receive payments in an existing payoneer card…

Hello nissim_payoneer,

Please help me how could get my fiverr payment by payoneer. I have actived my fiverr revenue card and transfer my money, they both ( fiverr and payoneer) confirm me that transfer money. But when loging my payoneer account their is nothing, no pending no transaction. Payoneer say me " Once we receive notification from the fiverr.com you are working with, we will automatically load the funds to your Payoneer card ". But I want to know how can I do it ? Here is attach a file to detail transaction.

Hello.

I have ascertained that I can withdraw from a Payoneer card, to my bank account, can I do the same with a Fiverr card? It’s not clear in the descriptions, or this Forum.

I tried emailing your company direct around 8 days ago, but have not received any reply.

I await your reply.

Regards

Hironan

I realise that perhaps I should have, @just_payoneer.

Hello @just_payoneer.

I have ascertained that I can withdraw from a Payoneer card, to my bank account, can I do the same with a Fiverr card? It’s not clear in the descriptions, or this Forum.

I tried emailing your company direct around 8 days ago, but have not received any reply.

I await your reply.

Regards

Hironan

HI…

I applied for fiverr revenue card at 17th October,2014. i got a mail asking for my NID scan copy at October 20th, but i didn’t notice that. I came to know about that a few days ago and submitted my documents in 15th November. Now i have not got any approval email yet. so i wanted to know how long does it usually take for a card getting approved? will my application approval be delayed due to my late response in sending the documents? and also how long does it take normally for shipping the card?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am new here and need some suggestions. I had opened the Payoneer Account and had a Activated Card Previously.

So, when I created account in fiverr and some of my sales was cleared, I needed to transfer those to my Payoneer card, I selected Fiverr Revenue Card from the WITHDRAW option in Fiverr, and I applied for the card, in the application, I had selected the option “Already have a payoneer Card”.

My payoneer dashboard now shows Fiverr as one of my Funding Sources.

but, When I try to make an withdraw by selecting fiverr revenue card, it takes me again in the apply now page, and there is no other options. If I try to apply, it says, I have already applied.

I need suggestions how to solve this issue.

Reply to @kjblynx: Did u have the same issue as mine? like submitting the NID document late as I did? and when did you get your card? Actually heard the application generally gets approved instantly and the card is shipped within 10-12 business days…but it didn’t happen in my case. that’s why i am a bit tensed.

bdw, Thanks a lot for your reply. 🙂

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: I have already contacted with Payoneer Support and they Instructed me to Clear the cache. If that did not work, as they said -

"In a case the issue repeats again, please contact Fiverr customer support, as we see on our end that your account with them is active."

So, Now I am contacting the Fiverr Support. Thanks for the reply, and I’ll give you the update on how it went.

Hi nissim,

Finally I received my payoneer Debit card after 2 months. Well… I applied payoneer card directly for payoneer website but also I selected Fiverr as partner. But Still I couldn’t use card on fiverr. When I click on Fiverr Revenue card they asked me to apply now for revenue card. I’m confused. Can you please explain how I can merge my Payoneer Card with Fiverr Revenue card? Hope to hear back from you soon that would be really appreciated.

PS: I read on previous post to submit request for new card and your team will send further details for card merge. Just let me know where shall I submit new request if this needed? Shall I make new card request with the same existing details ?

Awaiting for your response!

hello…i connected to payoneer but finally i unable to login in payoneer to collect money.I earned 40$…tried many ways to collect from payoneer account. but how to login in payoneer? and now I bought some gigs…and now my credits is over. If i earn $ again with my gigs…how to debit those $ from payoneer account?

Can anyone please kindly justify or explain this ?

Account Inactivity Fee $3.00 Per 1 months From available account balance - when no activity is recorded during specified time period …

Also

ATM Withdrawal or POS/Bank Teller Cash Disbursement $3.15 Per Trx When withdrawal or disbursement is requested

(*surcharge may also be applied by your ATM/POS service provider)

I am aware of the ATM Withdrawal surcharge applied by my Bank’s ATM…

Hi everybody

I have a question and its that I want the fiverr revenue card but for example ifin 2 years I cant work more from fiver with my gigs, Can I stop the revenue card, I mean can i cancell it and how? Because I am reading in the fee table Account Inactivity Fee

$3.00

Per 1 months

From available account balance - when no activity is recorded during specified time period

Thanks a lot

Archived