Right or Wrong

designlogocity

Question

I am Dr. Shaiful Alam . I am a professional Background remover and Clipping path . I have 9 years of working experience .

My father is a professional Graphic designer and photo and video editor, he has 35 years of working experience.

We decided to make free-launching as our carrier.

So expert person. my senior person on fiverr give me some advice.

8 answers to this question

Be professional. Make sure your gig titles and descriptions have been proofread and do not contain mistakes.

Show as many high quality examples of your work as you are able to use.

Open multiple different gigs for different services (one for background removal, one for logo creation, one for video editing etc).

Never offer unlimited revisions.

Search Fiverr for similar gigs to yours and compare yourself to your competition - for those with thousands of reviews, what are they doing well? How are they pricing themselves?

Price yourselves a little lower than your competition for the first few months so you can build up reviews and clients, then increase your price as your demand increases.

Good luck

19 hours ago, designlogocity said:

I am a professional Background remover and Clipping path . I have 9 years of working experience .

My father is a professional Graphic designer and photo and video editor, he has 35 years of working experience.

Just a quick one: 9 years of only  “clipping path” experience is not something to brag about, 9 years is a long time to learn other features in photoshop too apart from clipping path. 
And your father’s experience also irrelevant for your services. 
Rather than saying how many years of experience you have you should better display to your clients what you can do for them and what their problems you can solve with your skills. 

4 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Just a quick one: 9 years of only  “clipping path” experience is not something to brag about, 9 years is a long time to learn other features in photoshop too apart from clipping path. 

Might not be the case but isn't clipping path automated at this point as well? (or was that the magic wand tool?) (I'm genuinely curious, I haven't touched PS in years but cutting out images was actually what I hated the most ha.)

On 11/9/2021 at 10:23 AM, designlogocity said:

We decided to make free-launching as our carrier.

I will be honest - just background removal in itself... isn't really a freelance carrier? At least, not to me. If I were you, I'd study PS (or use my 9 years of experience...) and offer something different (like editing cool photos, making posters, etc.) Background removal can (as far as I know) be done with a plug-in. Think bigger!

Archived