Pet Peeves---Got Any?

pearlsant

I thought that I would start a little thread about pet peeves. Everyone on this forum—buyers and sellers alike—seem to have some. Just to keep it manageable, I would like to keep it to 3. So… What irks you to no end? Or,at least to a bottle of beer?

I’ll start. My pet peeves can really be wrapped up under the word ‘unkind’ but, to break it down for you…

My 3 biggest pet peeves on Fiverr are:

1. Bullies
  2. Snobs
  3. Rude People

And you?

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to CHIT CHAT.

Guest celticmoon

It’s my kind friend, @pearlsant! And you’ve summed up my Fiverr pet peeves perfectly.

Bullies: bottom of the food chain, IMHO L-)

Snobs: will drown when it rains because their noses are so far up in the air L-)

Rude People: when they die, their hell is to continually find themselves at the back of the line, no matter how many times they cut in~! L-)

Guest celticmoon

=))

Aaaaa! You’re cracking me up!

“And after that they’re always at the back of the line to the bathroom!”

Reply to @kissreviews:

I noticed the tinkering in Dumb Charades. Very impressive word play… I’ve since learned that a pizzelle is some sort of cookie. Is that correct?

I will be shopping for all sorts of interesting decks in June. If there is any other genre—zombie duly noted—that piques your interest, let me know and I will get around to showcasing them in a gig. 😉

Reply to @pearlsant: It’s only the most awesome cookie in the (my) world! Though, I make cheaters. Until my Zia hands over the family iron, mine are baked in an electric contraption. Still, they’re delicious. Haha, I must be hungry going on and on about cookies.

I’ll think on the cards! And I’m going to pick up a pack of the zombies while they last. Maybe it’ll tie me over until the Walking Dead starts back up. Sigh.

Reply to @kjblynx:

IKR? It really irks me when people post discussions seeking advice and when others take the time to answer the person’s questions the OP does not respond to thank them. Totally rude. :-q

Inversely, thanks,kjblynx, for all of your wonderful advice on the forum. You always know what you are talking about and you offer really valuable information. Why aren’t you a Sheriff yet??

Also, you can post about anything that irks you with this discussion and if you want to put in the effort to post more, you rock! 🙂

Reply to @kissreviews: You, are a rock star! 😛 I used to watch WD but lost track of it after season 1…definitely don’t know what happened at the prison, etcetera. I am going to have to subscribe to Netflix to catch up! I have also been watching Bates Motel on Hulu…the free trial ended so now I have to do NF to catch up there too.

If you ever have a “I will send you some pizzelles” gig, I am all over it! 😉

1. When 99.99% of buyers are 110% satisfied with your work and there’s that ONE guy… yeah, you know who I’m talking about.

2. Review bribers – “If you don’t do x, y, and z, I’ll give you a bad review.” BUT I ALREADY DID YOUR GIG.

3. The “push it” crowd – your gig is for this much work, well, I want DOUBLE FOR THE SAME PRICE. Mwha.

Reply to @forchrissake:

Fiverr sort of assumes the “Prime Directive” when it comes to merchant/buyer relations. It’s like you’re vending on the street with a license from the city(Fiverr) to do so. If someone runs by and grabs some stuff off of your table, you are pretty much left alone to handle your own problems. There has to be a better answer to these constant concerns expressed by both sellers and buyers.

Archived