Gig Rank,

aminul558294

1 hour ago, markters_club said:

Yes gig lose rank for two days then your gig comeback its Place.

But you change its Title then its totaly lose its rank.

Source? 

5 hours ago, aminul558294 said:

If I change the gig image and video, will the gig lose rank?

Changing gig images may or may not impact your gig's "rank". If your gig isn't doing that well already and you feel like a different image would be a lot better then change it. I've noticed that occasionally making changes to my gig reduces the impressions for a day or two. But this isn't always the case, and often after refreshing my gig, the impressions and clicks increase. If your gig is performing well then I would perhaps hold off on making changes but if you feel like it isn't working, then it may be worth experimenting and changing a few things.

5 minutes ago, alexandamedia said:

Source? 

Changing gig images may or may not impact your gig's "rank". If your gig isn't doing that well already and you feel like a different image would be a lot better then change it. I've noticed that occasionally making changes to my gig reduces the impressions for a day or two. But this isn't always the case, and often after refreshing my gig, the impressions and clicks increase. If your gig is performing well then I would perhaps hold off on making changes but if you feel like it isn't working, then it may be worth experimenting and changing a few things.

❤️Thank you so much for giving me your advice. My gig is actually getting a lot of impressions but not clicking. That's why I changed my gig image and video. ❤️

1 hour ago, alexandamedia said:

Source? 

Thanks for sharing information

There is a lot stuff for gig rankings. Here i add some of them-

1. keyword
  2. put the keyword on title, description, tags
  3. attractive gig image or video
  4. click view impressions
  5. as much as possible active on fiverr.
  6. these can help you rank your gig on fiverr.   

This is my Real Life Experience.

33 minutes ago, atiqul_islam said:

There is a lot stuff for gig rankings.

There is nothing for gig rankings, because gigs are not "ranked" in the search results. Each user sees different results, and sees specific gigs in different places. Gigs are served based upon best match, they are not served based upon set rank. There is no set rank in the Fiverr search results.

25 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

There is nothing for gig rankings, because gigs are not "ranked" in the search results.

Which is quite a shame. I've always wished that when you select the filter for "Best Selling", there should be in descending order, the gigs that sold the most in descending order.  This should be dynamic and change daily. Also, when you select "Recommended", you should get in descending order, the most recommended gigs. Right now, we just get random results that come and go.  That's OK, but they should not be called "Best Selling." Right now in my category, the top 4 gigs listed left to right on row 1 have 235, 97, 581 and 22 reviews. You have to scroll down to row 5 to even see the first gig with 1k+ in reviews.    

I have no problem with clearly labeled "rising talent" here and there to help noobs get noticed, but the results are nothing like what the filter suggests you will get.

3 hours ago, newsmike said:

I've always wished that when you select the filter for "Best Selling", there should be in descending order, the gigs that sold the most in descending order. 

I wholeheartedly agree. I imagine, however, that new sellers would complain -- loudly -- that buyers only place orders from the successful top sellers, and not them. There would likely be a lot more forum complaints like, "I've been here for one month, and it's no fair that buyers never hire the freshers. 'Cause freshers are better to work with that expert sellers because... [insert ridiculous reasons]".

Archived