Please improve my gig

iqrabutt13

• 2 years later...

Hello Everyone!

Please look over my profile and let me know what I need to improve.

favicon-32x32.png.005bac47bd49bbb2b52c0bf85dd08a7e.png Fiverr.com 3a9496a0-9949-4a2e-b359-71f82f2c5439.jpg.3d4cc950647ca8bed5f96e79a43ad0f0.jpg

iqrabutt13's public profile on Fiverr

Hello, A very Warm Welcome to my Fiver profile! I am Iqra, as you can see the details of my services at my gigs. I am a very Passionate person and Believe in hard work. I am Confident that I will never disappoint my clients in any way. Once you see...

I want to increase clicks and impressions of my Virtual Assistant gig. That is currently going down because of a long gap in working.

Guest tenebres_telrei

You have a rather popular and on-going gig, about 315 reviews. I don’t see anything wrong with it? In a competitive field such as VA, your strongest point for the potential clients is your rating and amount of review, at the moment.

You have a rather popular and on-going gig, about 315 reviews. I don’t see anything wrong with it? In a competitive field such as VA, your strongest point for the potential clients is your rating and amount of review, at the moment.

Yeah. I was working with my best. My gig had shown on 1st page of best selling. But cause of some issues I had to make a long gap. I even didn’t time to look over to inbox and messages. But right now when I came back. My gig has gone on 2nd last page of best selling. :’(

And clients are not approaching me as well.

• Like 1

Clearly your past success speaks to your skill level, so I doubt I can “reinvent the wheel,” so to speak. As a writer/editor though, I will tell you that your capitalization is all over the place and makes you look a little sloppy / unprofessional.

image.png.c11bd1c6770858c0a0d1063b97f19172.png

When I’m working with clients outside of America, in casual / introductory text where they give their name, I also recommend a quick pronunciation add-in - that’s entirely your decision, and not strictly necessary, but it might help make you look more approachable to American/English clients, even if you never verbally speak to them. For example, in your bio here, if I was correcting the capitalization and adding in something like that, it might look like (I’m putting it in as a picture so no one steals it from you - also, I took a guess at your name? It may not be pronounced like that, if I got it wrong, I apologize! 🙂 )

image.png.8b2b62af6864817a717575e25634c8fd.png
image704×96 6.53 KB
  • Like 3

Clearly your past success speaks to your skill level, so I doubt I can “reinvent the wheel,” so to speak. As a writer/editor though, I will tell you that your capitalization is all over the place and makes you look a little sloppy / unprofessional.

When I’m working with clients outside of America, in casual / introductory text where they give their name, I also recommend a quick pronunciation add-in - that’s entirely your decision, and not strictly necessary, but it might help make you look more approachable to American/English clients, even if you never verbally speak to them. For example, in your bio here, if I was correcting the capitalization and adding in something like that, it might look like (I’m putting it in as a picture so no one steals it from you - also, I took a guess at your name? It may not be pronounced like that, if I got it wrong, I apologize! 🙂 )

Thank you so much! 🙂

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi @iqrabutt13, there is a great Promoted Gigs webinar that was put on by Fiverr that helps sellers troubleshoot issues they may have with impressions, clicks, and orders:

At about 5:18 "Best Practices" and tips are shared with practical steps you can take to improve your gig's performance in Fiverr's search:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs#h_01G7PJWY4RXHXNWB1ZQED3C3S5

• Like 3