Congratulations! You're a Top Rated Seller!

mayankpatel293

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations! may I know pls why you lost your badge? Just for gather knowledge. it's may be happening I'll face this situation, if you share your experience, and how can I avoid that situation what you didn't apply but you know now how could faced the situation to avoid the lost. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 3:09 AM, donnovan86 said:

So you lost it and got it back? I was a top rated seller for 5 years, but once I lost it I never got it back. So there is hope. Not that it matters that much I guess, because if you are a Seller Plus member you have the 7-day withdrawals anyway.

Why did you lose it? It would be nice to know for the other sellers.

12 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Why did you lose it? It would be nice to know for the other sellers.

I said it multiple times on the forum, I had surgery and had to cancel orders. It was the first or second month when they added this "no less than 90% rule", otherwise you get demoted. 

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

I said it multiple times on the forum, I had surgery and had to cancel orders. It was the first or second month when they added this "no less than 90% rule", otherwise you get demoted. 

Sorry Donnovan, I did not know. I just started to use the forum. It is impossible to read all posts. It is just too much. 

On 10/16/2021 at 5:18 PM, mayankpatel293 said:

Good Day Everyone!

The most waiting notification arrived today.

Today, I have achieved the Level Top Seller position after hard work from the last 2 Years (I got badge after 2 years earlier i was also top rated seller too but due to some bad experience i lost that badge so finally back very excited to start this new journey again).

Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 4.46.50 PM.png

congratulations & Best of luck ❤️! may I know please why you lost your badge? Just for gather knowledge.

5 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Sorry Donnovan, I did not know. I just started to use the forum. It is impossible to read all posts. It is just too much. 

I didn't expect you to. However, there's nothing to learn.  It was a difficult, personal situation. 

I guess the only thing to learn is that there will always be problems. So if you see any sign of issues, stop your gigs. 

Archived