Congratulations! You're a Top Rated Seller!

mayankpatel293

Good Day Everyone!

The most waiting notification arrived today.

Today, I have achieved the Level Top Seller position after hard work from the last 2 Years (I got badge after 2 years earlier i was also top rated seller too but due to some bad experience i lost that badge so finally back very excited to start this new journey again).

Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 4.46.50 PM.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mayankpatel293 said:

Good Day Everyone!

The most waiting notification arrived today.

Today, I have achieved the Level Top Seller position after hard work from the last 2 Years (I got badge after 2 years earlier i was also top rated seller too but due to some bad experience i lost that badge so finally back very excited to start this new journey again).

Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 4.46.50 PM.png

Congratulations for your brilliant achievement.

7 hours ago, mayankpatel293 said:

(I got badge after 2 years earlier i was also top rated seller too but due to some bad experience i lost that badge so finally back very excited to start this new journey again).

So you lost it and got it back? I was a top rated seller for 5 years, but once I lost it I never got it back. So there is hope. Not that it matters that much I guess, because if you are a Seller Plus member you have the 7-day withdrawals anyway.

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

So you lost it and got it back? I was a top rated seller for 5 years, but once I lost it I never got it back. So there is hope. Not that it matters that much I guess, because if you are a Seller Plus member you have the 7-day withdrawals anyway.

Yes true "HOPE" 

Archived