How to improve myself in Fivrr?

arafat_bs

I am a new seller. I’ve done a lot of work outside of fiverr and in the last month I’ve joined fiverr. I basically work with WordPress Shopify and Digital Marketing. I wish your cooperation as a new seller. Hopefully your valuable guidelines will help me move forward.

My profile: https://www.fiverr.com/arafat_bs?up_rollout=tr

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 😇

I am a new seller. I’ve done a lot of work outside of fiverr and in the last month I’ve joined fiverr. I basically work with WordPress Shopify and Digital Marketing. I wish your cooperation as a new seller. Hopefully your valuable guidelines will help me move forward.

My profile: https://www.fiverr.com/arafat_bs?up_rollout=tr

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 😇

2 hours ago, arafat_9 said:

My profile: https://www.fiverr.com/arafat_bs?up_rollout=tr

Thank you so much for sharing your experience 😇

Don't believe bad advice on the forums. Always make sure that the seller giving advice actually has some success. Even then, some advice is just wrong, like staying online as much as possible. This is false. You should only be online when you're actually online. What matters is that you respond quickly to messages, and you get notifications even when you're not actively on the site if you're using the app. 

Staying online 24/7 will only make you sick. 

2 hours ago, zahidhasan983 said:

You will try to stay online as long as possible.

Nope. This is false advice, and will not guarantee more orders. Please stop giving bad advice.

You need to do regular gig link marketing on social media.

Nope. This is not going to help you get orders either, UNLESS you've already built up a fan base for your work. I'm willing to bet, however, that almost every new seller who keeps giving this advice is only connected to their friends and family on social media. Friends and family are NOT your target customers.

Furthermore, you need to send 10 buyer requests per day.

Nope. This does not guarantee orders. Most new sellers beg for orders in their seller responses, and have absolutely no idea how to compete for the job. I've been a buyer in the BR section, and most of the responses I've gotten (for my project requests) have been pure and utter garbage. Most of them were, "buy from me, I give you best work" offers. I deleted them immediately. If you're not willing to compete for my buyer request project, with a personal, genuine, take-your-time response, then you're not getting an order from me. Period. Most other buyers seem to feel the same way.

Then you will be successful. Thanks

Nothing you have written guarantees that a seller will be successful.

Archived