i got my first order

milkywy

So I have join Fiverr a year ago, I watch youtube about Fiverr "HOW TO GET FIRST ORDER" so they just share your link in FB group or something like that and it doesn`t work for me. in august 2021 I decided to make a new account and closed the other account, this time I analyze every gig that gets sold I am looking what is the similarity and difference between other gig and I read tips from the forum on Fiverr. thank god a month ago I got my first order😘.

6 hours ago, milkywy said:

So I have join Fiverr a year ago, I watch youtube about Fiverr "HOW TO GET FIRST ORDER" so they just share your link in FB group or something like that and it doesn`t work for me. in august 2021 I decided to make a new account and closed the other account, this time I analyze every gig that gets sold I am looking what is the similarity and difference between other gig and I read tips from the forum on Fiverr. thank god a month ago I got my first order😘.

Congratulations and keep it up.

7 hours ago, milkywy said:

thanks for shared your Experian

Archived