i got my first order

milkywy

So I have join Fiverr a year ago, I watch youtube about Fiverr "HOW TO GET FIRST ORDER" so they just share your link in FB group or something like that and it doesn`t work for me. in august 2021 I decided to make a new account and closed the other account, this time I analyze every gig that gets sold I am looking what is the similarity and difference between other gig and I read tips from the forum on Fiverr. thank god a month ago I got my first order😘.

• Like 19
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, milkywy said:

So I have join Fiverr a year ago, I watch youtube about Fiverr "HOW TO GET FIRST ORDER" so they just share your link in FB group or something like that and it doesn`t work for me. in august 2021 I decided to make a new account and closed the other account, this time I analyze every gig that gets sold I am looking what is the similarity and difference between other gig and I read tips from the forum on Fiverr. thank god a month ago I got my first order😘.

Congratulations and keep it up.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, milkywy said:

thanks for shared your Experian

• Like 5

19 hours ago, milkywy said:

Congratulations

• Like 3