Buyer blocked me/got banned after getting product delivered

artykun

So I got this buyer from buyer requests around the end of August. She is a lvl 2 seller, so pretty impressed.

She, after discussing about the order sent another person to pay for the order, already kind of sketchy. He(?) did also seemed a little more sketchy because of his stock pfp, but I was restarting my business after long time and his offer was perfect.

This order went pretty smoothly, and I got paid.

After a little more than a week later, he ordered for a demo version of the game with most levels removed. Not much change needed so I did it for very cheap. After I delivered because it wasn't very noticeable from outside(even though I changed the name of the game as well as the Icon) so he rejected without correctly checking.

I then modified the main menu to make it more visible that it's different and delivered.

Now after almost 2 days after the delivery, he has not responded yet, and after checking his inbox I noticed I can't contact him. I can't see his profile either not even from another person's phone. It feels like he got blocked from fiverr.

Should I do anything? because it seems I'll get paid anyway in a day or so, I don't really care if I get paid for this job. But I don't want any negative effect.
I'm thinking about contacting the buyer from requests, though I'm kind of scared about getting flagged, because how much distant she actually is from the order. I don't know how to approach.

Archived