HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY GIG

annaresults

First of all you need to know there is no such thing as ranking your gigs. The placement of your gigs are fluid and constantly changing. See this post by newsmike. He was told this by his seller success manager.

I see you have been on Fiverr since May of this year. One reason you may not be getting any impressions, clicks or orders is your gig images. Even if you were the first gig image on the first page I would not click on your gig.

Oh my! That bright green is too much! Buyers skim through the search results quickly and because your choice of gig color is so off putting, I am sure they are bypassing your gigs.

Another issue is that in two of your gig images you have too many words. Buyers like to know what your services are at a glance. You have done that with  two of your gigs.

So in summary, although you have two gig images that have bold words that will catch the buyers eye the color green may be hurting their eyes. Plus, your other two gigs are too wordy.

I will leave it to someone else to critique your profile wording.

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

First of all you need to know there is no such thing as ranking your gigs. The placement of your gigs are fluid and constantly changing. See this post by newsmike. He was told this by his seller success manager.

I see you have been on Fiverr since May of this year. One reason you may not be getting any impressions, clicks or orders is your gig images. Even if you were the first gig image on the first page I would not click on your gig.

Oh my! That bright green is too much! Buyers skim through the search results quickly and because your choice of gig color is so off putting, I am sure they are bypassing your gigs.

Another issue is that in two of your gig images you have too many words. Buyers like to know what your services are at a glance. You have done that with  two of your gigs.

So in summary, although you have two gig images that have bold words that will catch the buyers eye the color green may be hurting their eyes. Plus, your other two gigs are too wordy.

Thanks 

Maybe change the title of "I will do book formatting,kindlebook formattingbook layout design". You could add a space between "formatting" and "book" and maybe add a space after the comma.

Also Gig "I will do swift book formatting, book design for amazon kindle" has the same gig description as "I will deliver ebook, book formatting, and interior design". Maybe make them unique. Having exactly the same description might mean the gigs are basically offering the same thing. Each gig should be offering a different service.

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Really, your idea will help me later. Thank you

Archived