How can I send a buyer request as a new seller?

websiteapp13

Question

5 answers to this question

Most Important Point You have to Write:

1. Introduce yourself
  2. Address the buyer need (Keep the proposal as descriptive and relevant as possible)
  3. You need to put in writing to buyer’s interest.
  4. Attempt to make your concept as persuasive as possible.
  5. Talk to their interest,
  6. Give them a purpose to hire right
  7. Show your expertise with portfolio link(without contact information) and tell him/her to inbox for more details.
  8. Write down your price and time(as sample 1) at the very bottom of the proposal. (Go for the lowest bid (because you are a new seller)
  9. Conclusion: Just write “thanks”/“Looking forward to hear from you”
  • Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 5

On 10/2/2021 at 6:23 PM, websiteapp13 said:

But I don't know send a buyer request on fiverr.

Hey there @websiteapp13, I'm a new seller like you in Fiverr. You'll not find buyer requests for a long time. As a new seller, these requests will exist only for a couple of seconds (a few exists for a couple of minutes if only the buyers don't get their desired seller). You've to check manually the 'buyer request' option to send the request. It'll not come as a notification like an 'inbox message'. Try to check it regularly as much as possible. After getting some, you'll understand the estimated pattern of buyer requests that Fiverr will show you. This is how it works for new sellers. Once you get your level up, you'll find them for a longer time.

Talking about sending effective buyer request, you've to understand what exactly the buyers are looking for. Try to demonstrate your plan - how you'll solve their problem if they let you to do a particular task. If possible, try to offer more with reasonable price (if possible). Maintain your professionalism (well-communication, providing sample to prove your expertise, etc.). There are many other factors actually, expert freelancer can give you more info. These are all based on my experience so far.  

Anyways, best of luck for your journey. 

Edited by mahtab_185
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2021 at 1:36 PM, mahtab_185 said:

Hey there @websiteapp13, I'm a new seller like you in Fiverr. You'll not find buyer requests for a long time. As a new seller, these requests will exist only for a couple of seconds (a few exists for a couple of minutes if only the buyers don't get their desired seller). You've to check manually the 'buyer request' option to send the request. It'll not come as a notification like an 'inbox message'. Try to check it regularly as much as possible. After getting some, you'll understand the estimated pattern of buyer requests that Fiverr will show you. This is how it works for new sellers. Once you get your level up, you'll find them for a longer time.

Talking about sending effective buyer request, you've to understand what exactly the buyers are looking for. Try to demonstrate your plan - how you'll solve their problem if they let you to do a particular task. If possible, try to offer more with reasonable price (if possible). Maintain your professionalism (well-communication, providing sample to prove your expertise, etc.). There are many other factors actually, expert freelancer can give you more info. These are all based on my experience so far.  

Anyways, best of luck for your journey. 

hi, its really informative reply. Can you further guide us what to do after created a gig on fiverr, like how I get my first order? should I only suppose to wait that someday someone will response 

• Like 4