Hello, I'm new seller on fiverr, how can i get my first job on fiverr?

jabir_hossain

• jabir_hossain changed the title to Hello, I'm new seller on fiverr, how can i get my first job on fiverr?

Send Buyer request this type,

Hello(client name)/Hi there! /Respected client,
Hope you are well and safe.I just saw your job post and read it very carefully.  Well,I'm very much interested on your project. It's great!I can do the job with all the requirements you have ask for.
I'm a professional (your category) with more than (working experience) years of working experience in this sector.I will assist you with all of my experiences.I think I'm perfect for this project. 
I attached some of my previous work samples (drive link) so that you can believe in my working capability. 
I will do your job in a very low cost something like $5.You will be amazed  by my work surely .
What more you will get from me?(optional)
☞Many years of working experience 
☞Quick delivery 
☞Unlimited revisions
☞Free source file
☞Affordable price
☞Friendly communication 
Let me know If I can assist you in this project. As a professional (your category),you can fully trust me.If you have any confusion please feel free to ask me.
Waiting for an affirmative answer.Thank you. 
Regards

On 10/2/2021 at 6:41 AM, rifatjamann said:

stay online, send buyer request, share gig on social media

@rifatjamann
I tried to leave this message on your wall, but you do not allow that so I will state my complaint here. It appears that you are using the Fiverr Forum like a game. That is called gamifying the Forum. The problem I have with it is that because I made a comment or two on the thread titled, "Introducing Seller Plus" below is what appears in my notifications and I imagine every forum member who commented in that thread. Please note that I do not follow that thread yet every time of you Forum users who gamifies the system do this "react to every post in a thread even if you have not read it" thing I am forced to scroll through the notifications about your activity.  Please stop!  🛑

1557654675_ScreenShot2021-10-03at1_24_40PM.thumb.png.99f581c54484b5d4263316b685755db8.png

Guest freelancerjabir
On 10/2/2021 at 12:47 PM, jabir_hossain said:

Hello, I'm new seller on fiverr, how can i get my first job on fiverr?

First learn that you can create a perfect gig and highly seo ! Do marketing of your gigs and send buyer request daily ! 

Archived