The Reason ! We Need Identity for Buyer Request Info ! Maybe Country or Seller !

janjalcore

Just now, janjalcore said:

We don't know either who she is in the buyer request page

Well...

I am a seller and I posted a buyer's request a few days ago...

The order is already finished and the result was great (for once...)
Even if she's posting in the same niche as hers - she might be looking to outsource. While I don't do it, others do... But also... you DID find the user pretty easily, so I really don't see the issue (unless they wrote to you thinking you were actually giving them a job, in which case they most likely misunderstood the concept.)

I can smell a spam BR from far away. Instead of saying we need to know where sellers come from, why not say we should have a report button instead? Would make much more sense.. (Well, that's what I think at least.)

7 minutes ago, katakatica said:

she might be looking to outsource.

Whether she/he don't know anything about the uses of the fiverr. That person can't do anything. New account and no sell also. My point is they just damage our buyer request, nothing else. Already 40 people sent request. 

9 minutes ago, katakatica said:

why not say we should have a report button instead? 

It can be another way also I can do from the user page. First, We must know about their status in fiverr !!!

2 minutes ago, janjalcore said:

Whether she/he don't know anything about the uses of the fiverr.

Well, if she's outsourcing (for example, for off-fiverr projects) she still has the right to make BRs. But again, you could find her account really easily. 

The fact that people copypaste their replies to any BR they see isn't exactly her fault. Not saying spamming is OK - but I do think that disclosing even more of a buyer's account would be tricky. When I made a BR a few months back for a logo, 20!!!! people hunted me down and PMd me instead of replying like they should have. The status 'seller' might throw some people off (but others would just spam them blindly as well. It's okay to feel frustrated, but honestly speaking it's already really simple to pick and choose which people you respond to... 

(again, spamming is not okay. But seeing more about potential buyers could led to even more spam, so...)

Archived