I'm new to fiverrr community

tanzzzafrin

Hi, this is Tanjina. I have been in fiverr for 3 years, but inactive. Recently I published my gigs on fiverr, so of course new. But after coming here I learnt about the community. And it's a great experience. Whatever the situation, everyone helps here. It's a lot. I appreciate every member of forum who try to help others. 

Hope we'll help each other in the future too.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, tanzzzafrin said:

Hi, this is Tanjina. I have been in fiverr for 3 years, but inactive. Recently I published my gigs on fiverr, so of course new. But after coming here I learnt about the community. And it's a great experience. Whatever the situation, everyone helps here. It's a lot. I appreciate every member of forum who try to help others. 

Thanks.

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

10 hours ago, salimhasann said:

Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

10 hours ago, sujon10khan said:

Welcome to this community. Hope so enjoy your journey

9 hours ago, sayedcsee said:

Welcome to Fiverr Community

9 hours ago, techtrendz0007 said:

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

Thanks all for being the support.

On 9/27/2021 at 5:09 PM, tanzzzafrin said:

Thanks.

Welcome to fiverr and fiverr forum.

14 hours ago, kamelmuhamad said:

Welcome to fiverr forum. We are in the same quorum. i've been a member since 2015 but inactive. in 2021 i replace my old gig with new gigs. it'll be more specific and thank God i have got my first order in this month. 😀

Great, there's someone with same luck.... 🙂

Archived