Why does my request keep being denied?

mrssharolet

Question

The box says "Be as detailed as possible", so I do that and it gets denied twice? "Review and modify it" but, there's no reason as to why it was denied? Request I tried posting below: 
I'm looking for a logo for my Twitch channel. I'm a SMALL streamer. (& that's being generous) However, I do have some things in mind and would love to see it all together. Being as detailed as possible, I'd like to take the toxic (or biohazard) symbol and manipulate it to look like a letter 'T' and somehow work a '6' into it, maybe. I do have some hex color codes I'd like to use. 880044, 0FD3FA, FE4116. Unless the artist is like "Nah, fam. Check this out.". I am open to suggestions, though I'd really like to use the 880044 color. Nothing too sophisticated but maybe try to do something a little different than the traditional esports logo? I'd also like full release of whatever image is created so I can use it wherever and however I like. Budget negotiable. As far as "Once you place your order, when would you like your service delivered?", my grandfather always said; "take your time doing it right the first time and you don't have to do twice.". So, I chose 3 days however, if it takes a little longer than that to get it /just/ right, that's cool with me.

2 answers to this question

I think certain words from the text triggered the system automatically and got it denied. Top of mind probably biohazard? I honestly am not sure but those are the usual reasons messages get flagged. So perhaps it applied in this case.

You can however ask Fiverr Customer Support to suggest to you some sellers that would match your request: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/seller_matching_request

And might as well ask them too why they denied your request.

Maybe something like "Once you place your order, when would you like your service delivered?" could have triggered the automatic flagging of it. Maybe some of that text (to the automated thing) could have seemed like you were asking others to place an order instead of asking for a service to be delivered to you.

Archived