Level 2 Seller, 900+ Positive Reviews, Its almost 35 days and not getting any order

sayphotoshop

Hi everyone! 

Hope you are doing fine.
This is Sam, A level two Graphic designer, Completed 1375+ Orders, More than 900+ 5 star ratings, always delivered projects on time, Order cancellation rate 0 from last 120 days. Everything is 100% on my profile, also I am charging less than my competitors. But suddenly from last 30 days or even more, I am not getting any orders, 
Can anybody tell me what the issue is as I never canceled any order for the last 120 days and my gigs are ranking at the top on page everywhere. My category is Photoshop Editing / Graphic Designing / Photo Editing. 

Positive suggestions are truly welcome!

Kind regards,
Sam

24 minutes ago, rabbialamin said:

There is an order in your account a day before. then why is this post?

Because some guru on YouTube made a video that said by posting your gig link on the Fiverr Forum you will get more clicks. However, the clicks you get from the Forum will not increase your orders, because most of Fiverr Forum users will not buy from the sellers who post links on the Forum. 

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

Because some guru on YouTube made a video that said by posting your gig link on the Fiverr Forum you will get more clicks. However, the clicks you get from the Forum will not increase your orders, because most of Fiverr Forum users will not buy from the sellers who post links on the Forum. 

I am not that stupid and also I am not a born baby here! I know that very well. Thank you.

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

That is very refreshing to hear as many Fiverr sellers, even level two seller follow the advice of YouTube Gurus and wonder why they are not successful. 

LOL! I don't need any so called YouTube guru for anything. This is just a rough patch for me, that's it. 

14 minutes ago, sayphotoshop said:

Because I received only 5-6 orders this month, which is extremely less. 

I just went to your profile and I found you have 34 orders in the last 4 weeks. That is an average of one per day. I would say you are doing well in the area of getting orders. So your gigs must be visible. 

On the other hand Fiverr wants to make money and with the extremely low price of your gigs, Fiverr may not be making your gigs as visible as they once did. If I were you I would raise your best selling gig to $10. Many buyers do not price shop as much as your may think. Many think that if a gig is higher priced then the quality must be better. As you said you have 900+ 5 star reviews. Besides if you raise your prices you will. make more money and have more time to do more work. 

2 hours ago, sayphotoshop said:

my gigs are ranking at the top on page everywhere.

Are you saying when you search for your gig you see it on the top of the page everywhere? That is typical. The same happens to me. However, I have asked my Fiverr Forum friends to search for my gigs and they see them in a different place than I do. As my friend @jonbaaskeeps repeating, "Gig placement is fluid."

For example I just looked for level 2 background removal and I do not see your gig in the first 7 pages. I do see a lot of $5 gig offerings though. Maybe if you sold your services for more, Fiverr would have you appear in the upper pages of the search more often.  

27 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I just went to your profile and I found you have 34 orders in the last 4 weeks. That is an average of one per day. I would say you are doing well in the area of getting orders. So your gigs must be visible. 

On the other hand Fiverr wants to make money and with the extremely low price of your gigs, Fiverr may not be making your gigs as visible as they once did. If I were you I would raise your best selling gig to $10. Many buyers do not price shop as much as your may think. Many think that if a gig is higher priced then the quality must be better. As you said you have 900+ 5 star reviews. Besides if you raise your prices you will. make more money and have more time to do more work. 

vickiespencer Thank you so much brother, I will keep that in mind. 🙂

2 hours ago, sayphotoshop said:

Thank you so much brother, I will keep that in mind. 🙂

I am not a brother, I am a grandmother! 👵🏻 I will be checking your gigs again it the near future to see if you did truly increase your prices. As a proofreader I would raise my prices first my offering less words for $5 and then I raised the gig price later. Or you could sell 20 background removals for $10. 

Archived