Forum weird behaviour?

fiveroptic1

Question

Hi, this goes out to anyone that knows, plus the moderators (can you make yourself known - I can't seem to find any resource to locate you??)

I've just been allowed to post again after my 'post limit' was reached. (I received a bright red alert at the foot of every thread I wanted to contribute to).
However, I've only made 3 posts in the last 24 hours!!! Which is, not particularly conducive to having any type of meaningful dialogue on a forum 😏!

Any suggestion / feedback is welcome. Remember though, as things stand, I've only got 2 more replies!! 
Thanks...in advance    

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Any suggestion / feedback is welcome. Remember though, as things stand, I've only got 2 more replies!! 

Hahaha, its cute that you mentioned how many replies you've got left! 

@mjensen415 would be able to better answer you on that. He is a Fiverr staff and the forum administrator. 

He made an announcement regarding that here, I think you will find some answers:

• Like 3
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Hi, this goes out to anyone that knows, plus the moderators (can you make yourself known - I can't seem to find any resource to locate you??)

I've just been allowed to post again after my 'post limit' was reached. (I received a bright red alert at the foot of every thread I wanted to contribute to).
However, I've only made 3 posts in the last 24 hours!!! Which is, not particularly conducive to having any type of meaningful dialogue on a forum 😏!

Thanks...in advance    

The moderators are hiding. I haven't seen a single on since they switched away from voluntary moderators on the forum to paid employees doing it. They are no longer a part of the community. I'm not a big fan of that, myself. 

Maybe @mjensen415 can answer you. 

I'm not sure what the posting limits are on every level or 100% what goes into it, but forum rank/reputation points have something to do with it, meaning the more you contribute in a meaningful way, the higher your posting limit will be. 

More about that here, if you haven't already checked it out: 

I've never heard about anyone with a 3 post limit though. The smallest amount I've heard some people complain about was 10 per day. 

• Like 4