I can't get any orders.

rajon971

Question

I can't get any orders.

-

I haven't received any orders since I became a Level 1 seller. Now if I do, I will get the order again. There are no orders and my gig clicks and impressions are going down day by day. It's been 25 days since I became a level 1 seller. But I can't get any orders. What can I do now help me a little. 

Thanks.

Rajon971.

2 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, rajon971 said:

I can't get any orders.

-

I haven't received any orders since I became a Level 1 seller. Now if I do, I will get the order again. There are no orders and my gig clicks and impressions are going down day by day. It's been 25 days since I became a level 1 seller. But I can't get any orders. What can I do now help me a little. 

Thanks.

Rajon971.

Do you have a business strategy in place? Have you done market research and figured out who your buyers are and what they need? Have you worked to improve your skills in design, communication and business? Going by your one-star review, you could use some improvement in all those areas. 

What is your value proposition (i.e. what makes you different, and why should I order from you, and not one of the 7245 other gigs in your category? What exactly makes you unique and worth a buyers money? 

These are all things you need to figure out if you want to operate a business as a professional. 

Until you do, you can't expect any major success on this platform, since it values these things and your customer satisfaction rates above all else. 

Archived