How long did it take you to land your first job? Was it from sending offer to buyer requests?

ranjan_deb

I know it varies from people to people. But few acquaintances of mine got their first order just from 10 sent offers in the span of 2 days or a week where some had to sent 300+ offer to get it. And there are also people who didn't get the order because of sending offers but from creating exceptional gigs. If you don't mind sharing, how was the beginning for you?

Hi,

I started my Fiverr Journey back in Jan2020 as a content writer. It took me  a week to get my first order. I guess my first gig performed really well at that time. It was unexpected because I heard that new sellers have to wait a long time to get their first order. Alhamdulilah. I completed that order successfully. 🙂 

Hi ranjan_deb, while buyer requests may be a source of orders don't spend all of your time on that section. 99,9% of the offers you send will get no answer and you would invest way better your time by advertising your service online (social networks and forums - not just this one -) and offline, by offering your service to acquaintances and friends.

On 9/13/2021 at 3:59 PM, samus_x said:

Hi ranjan_deb, while buyer requests may be a source of orders don't spend all of your time on that section. 99,9% of the offers you send will get no answer and you would invest way better your time by advertising your service online (social networks and forums - not just this one -) and offline, by offering your service to acquaintances and friends.

I see, yes that's a very good idea to get things started.

On 9/13/2021 at 3:50 PM, anika09 said:

Hi,

I started my Fiverr Journey back in Jan2020 as a content writer. It took me  a week to get my first order. I guess my first gig performed really well at that time. It was unexpected because I heard that new sellers have to wait a long time to get their first order. Alhamdulilah. I completed that order successfully. 🙂 

Wow, you must be talented in content writing and communication. Did you get your first order from offering to a buyer request? Or, is it just from impression and click?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, ranjan_deb said:

I know it varies from people to people. But few acquaintances of mine got their first order just from 10 sent offers in the span of 2 days or a week where some had to sent 300+ offer to get it. And there are also people who didn't get the order because of sending offers but from creating exceptional gigs. If you don't mind sharing, how was the beginning for you?

I haven't done any new work in this place yet, but I'm not disappoint.

Archived