sell private

electtoon

hi friends
i made 5 videos
i need to sell my videos to one person that have fiverr account .  he needs invoice . So we decided to use Fiverr.
now should i make one gigs to sell this items? i do not want to sell service for all people . i want to sell videos per month in fiverr to one.
what should i do?
making gigs and add 5 video to it? and can i private that? cuz i want to show it for my friend only
thank you

You are on the wrong platform to only want to sell something privately to a single person.

Fiverr is an online marketplace intended to be where buyers can browse the services or products offered by sellers and place orders at any time of the day, with any seller that they so choose who is available.

10 minutes ago, enunciator said:

You are on the wrong platform to only want to sell something privately to a single person.

Fiverr is an online marketplace intended to be where buyers can browse the services or products offered by sellers and place orders at any time of the day, with any seller that they so choose who is available.

Forget someone. I want to sell the videos I made earlier here. I mean, the videos are ready and I made them and I want to sell them.

45 minutes ago, electtoon said:

now should i make one gigs to sell this items? i do not want to sell service for all people . i want to sell videos per month in fiverr to one.
what should i do?

1 minute ago, electtoon said:

Forget someone. I want to sell the videos I made earlier here. I mean, the videos are ready and I made them and I want to sell them.

Well you really need to have a gig to sell any item. 

The only way to do that is to cancel any orders made by other people on your gig if others make an order. 

I don't think a lot of people would be seeing that gig anyway if its a very specific product for a very specific client.

Perhaps you can make a general version of your service like if its about editing videos. Your gig would be "edit your videos for you" and the service for that person is a personalized video.

Or you can make a really high price on your listed gig and make a proper description that it is a custom project. 

Read more on custom offers: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010559198-Custom-Offers

As my good Fiverr friend @enunciator mentioned above, Fiverr is supposedly a marketplace accessible to everyone at anytime of day. Your potential clients are supposedly all Fiverr account owners.

Archived