How I will get my first order

zarnigar621

Hi my name is Zar-Nigar I'm a nutritionist and I've created fiver account a very long time ago and I haven't received any order I have also shared my gigs to several platforms but it didn't work. I don't know what should I do. Kindly if someone have any suggestion please help me out 

Thanks ☺️

15 hours ago, zarnigar621 said:

Hi my name is Zar-Nigar I'm a nutritionist and I've created fiver account a very long time ago and I haven't received any order I have also shared my gigs to several platforms but it didn't work. I don't know what should I do. Kindly if someone have any suggestion please help me out 

Thanks ☺️

Please follow the step

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/234149-new-sellers-the-true-way-to-success/?tab=comments#comment-

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 9:35 AM, wpmaster_pro said:

Okay, Very nice to know that you are a nutritionist, I have very strong connection to nutrition. I will tell you some suggestions, 1st Send buyer Requests. 2nd Change your thumbnail to a eye catching. It will definitely works and do SEO it is very very simple. 

On 9/21/2021 at 10:39 PM, sahiljosephlal5 said:

Okay, Very nice to know that you are a nutritionist, I have very strong connection to nutrition. I will tell you some suggestions, 1st Send buyer Requests. 2nd Change your thumbnail to a eye catching. It will definitely works and do SEO it is very very simple. Ac

Actually I didn't know anything about it will you please guide me 

Hey @zarnigar621 ,I saw your gig and i found some issues . Firstly, focus on your gig picture because it's not professional . Also, i saw that it's not so much catchy .Secondly, your package has no description .Finally your gig description is not so much attractive . So what you can do ?. Research your competitor's ,invest on your gig image, description . Focus on your quality, buyer will find you. Thanks!

Archived