Buyer bullied me to cancel an order that was completely delivered and Fiverr did nothing

sarahcardoso

I have submitted proof - extensively - that my order was complete, the buyer was verbally and financially abusive while pressuring me to cancel the order and took my work without wanting to pay for it. They deleted the entire conversation where he repeatedly breached terms of service over and over again, as well as the support threads where I submitted proof.

As a consequence, my completion rate has declined and my payable work taken from me although I supplied proof of service. This is outrageous and a breach in the terms of the seller agreement, and I am not hesitant to ever do business with Fiverr again not to end up in this type of situation.

1 hour ago, sarahcardoso said:

They deleted the entire conversation where he repeatedly breached terms of service over and over again, as well as the support threads where I submitted proof.

A buyer cannot delete either the threads between them and you, or the CS threads. Just as you cannot delete this comment. Something does not make sense here. 

Archived