I am willing to talk to you about your experience if you feel free

fatemasworld1

4 hours ago, nuralom_nur said:

delete all gig and create new gig, active online a maximum time send 10 buyer request and share your gig in social media,

I hope you will get order in short time.

Why does she have to delete all gigs to create new ones? What has that got to do with not selling? How will it help?

23 minutes ago, foysolahamed said:

When Fiverr promote New seller?

You should not be relying upon Fiverr to promote you. It is not Fiverr's responsibility to make sure you have orders. You are the freelancer. Your success is 100% up to you, and will be a result of whatever actions you take to connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

3 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

You should not be relying upon Fiverr to promote you. It is not Fiverr's responsibility to make sure you have orders. You are the freelancer. Your success is 100% up to you, and will be a result of whatever actions you take to connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

Thanks for your nice explanations. 

22 minutes ago, marufkash said:

You should create new gig after deleting old gig but you have to active online in 24/7 and send buyer request daily. 

Congos for 2 pieces of advice, both of which are wrong and ridiculous. Please learn how fiverr works before you advise others.

you can check out other sellers gigs (your related). and then you can recheck you gig. if you think its not professional and need to some update you can edit your gig. try to active fiverr & fiverr forum, share you gig on social platform. be patient. never give up. hope you will get success from fiverr. best of luck

On 9/4/2021 at 1:05 AM, fatemasworld1 said:

Hello Friends💝 ,

I am new here with no order. I have created my account of Fiverr about 4/5  month ago  but still no order . I have very  frustrated now😰. Can you tell me how can I get a order???Please Help and visit my profile.

Thank you in advance❤️

Regards

fatemasworld1

Your gigs have rank?

Your gigs appear in search? 

Your gigs are lokk professional? 

What's service provides on your competitors, Do you provide this services? 

What actions have you already been taking to earn orders? Surely you have been taking concerted steps to reach your business goals in the past.

Archived