Suddenly getting lots of impression !!

ishraksumit

Recently, I have updated my gig photos and video. Did some minor editing to my gig title (Adding the word '3d' in between 'architectural __ rendering'). Surprisingly my gig impression raised to 2k+ from the daily average 100-150 . I'm confused now is it a good sign? cause I'm not getting enough clicks. 

image.png

6 hours ago, ishraksumit said:

Recently, I have updated my gig photos and video. Did some minor editing to my gig title (Adding the word '3d' in between 'architectural __ rendering'). Surprisingly my gig impression raised to 2k+ from the daily average 100-150 . I'm confused now is it a good sign? cause I'm not getting enough clicks. 

image.png

same happened to me i made my thumbnails more eye catchy and it went from 50 a day to 400 although i have some more clicks but not more orders yet 

On 9/3/2021 at 3:45 PM, wp_webdeveloper said:

That's great. So, do you have any specific strategy since my gigs impression getting down from few weeks and no order?

My new video is more eye catchy and better than the older one.
Also I added a popular keyword in SEO and Title. 

I think that helped me. 

On 9/3/2021 at 5:25 PM, oyoffers said:

same happened to me i made my thumbnails more eye catchy and it went from 50 a day to 400 although i have some more clicks but not more orders yet 

great! I got two new knocks from buyers but couldn't turn it into an order 😞 
waiting......

10 hours ago, zero_doshomik said:

i didn't do any changes in my gig, but i have seen 4k, then 3k, then 8k impressions in the last three days..... don't understand what is going on Fiverr!!!!!!

Wow! great. maybe some change in their algorithm. Hope that helps every one who provides good service. 😀

• 3 weeks later...

Archived