what you guys think of gig promotion ? is it worth it ?

sayedussadat

Question

10 minutes ago, asadjatt67 said:

Is it true when you stop gig promotion on fiver your gig deranked . If anyone have experience with gig promotion let me know.

When I began to work with promoted gigs, my organic impression rate declined and it never recovered. I thought this was the case until recently.

I had been enjoying the benefits of a "promoted gig" for some time before I suddenly lost that feature. My impressions dropped to 200+ per week, and I had no new buyers for three months. Then, suddenly, everything started to get better. It's stronger than before since.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

When I began to work with promoted gigs, my organic impression rate declined and it never recovered. I thought this was the case until recently.

I had been enjoying the benefits of a "promoted gig" for some time before I suddenly lost that feature. My impressions dropped to 200+ per week, and I had no new buyers for three months. Then, suddenly, everything started to get better. It's stronger than before since.

So it mean that promoted gig didn,t effect our gig organic ranking. Am I right?

• Like 2

Asked

1 minute ago, asadjatt67 said:

promoted gig didn,t effect our gig organic ranking.

Answered

6 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

my organic impression rate declined and it never recovered. I thought this was the case until recently.

If you are deemed "established" by the algorithm, I think you will negate this effect.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 12/3/2022 at 6:17 PM, iamyousuf said:

IS FIVER GIG PROMOTION GOOD OR BAD?

it's good and bad both at the same time. you will get more order with the "promoted option" and at the same time "promoted gig" option kill your organic impressions. if in the future you lose the "promoted gig" option, you got Deranked. because you don't have any organic impressions. I don't know what others say. But 'm sharing my experience. The choice is yours. all the best!

• Like 2