what you guys think of gig promotion ? is it worth it ?

sayedussadat

Question

4 hours ago, deisgnheros said:

I have promoted one of my gigs using the build-in platform promotion future !! I still do not make a difference in conversion or impressions of the gig before and after? I start questioning if you guys have already tried this future and would what you recommend?

Yes it is.

• Like 3

100,000% it is. I literally got a repeat top rated buyer for one of my gigs (out of several others) who comes by CONSTANTLY and he would've never noticed me if it wasn't for that feature. Although it is a bit pricey, but I set aside money from one or two gigs and bid the highest amount possible. The clients I get from that are well worth the investment that I can fully stop using the feature (for now) and focus on my clientele.

I suggest setting aside $10 to $20 and bid $1.50 (daily) for each spot available to you (or higher!). The Fiverr algorithm running the feature would definitely try to reward you and not want to waste your money and filter good paying clients your way. At least that's what I think happened to me.

(Also your gigs have to me good and top quality. That's a no-brainer.)

Anyway good luck and I wish you good fortune! 💕

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 9/1/2021 at 4:27 PM, deisgnheros said:

I have promoted one of my gigs using the build-in platform promotion future !! I still do not make a difference in conversion or impressions of the gig before and after? I start questioning if you guys have already tried this future and would what you recommend?

it worked for me. But if you say that you would get a big boost from it then that's not the case. It acts like a little push for your gig 

• Like 1

To be honest, I think it depends on the price of your Gig and how often you get orders. 

For example, I might promote my Gig and it costs me $70 a month - but my Gigs cost an average of $150, so I only need to get one order through promoting my Gig for it to be worth it. On the other hand, I've had multiple months were promoting my Gig didn't get me an order (they show you the statistics of how many orders you got through your promoted Gig). 

My advice is, set your promoted Gig bid pretty low and give it a go for 1-2 months and check out the statistics! 🙂

• Like 2

Hi everyone, so I have been thinking to promote my Fiverr gig using one of the Fiverr gig promotion seevice, I don't know if this service really works as I am looking at increasing my sales. I don't just want the massive impressions and clicks.  I also want sales so I will like my gig to be displayed to real humans and not just some bots or something. I will like to know if anyone has used this service before and if so what were the result like. Do you think I should go for it or should I still be patient. I await you response. Thanks in advance.

• Like 12

Everyone's experience is different. No one can answer that question for you. Just like any tool, it needs to be used correctly for the best results.

If you think you are currently doing fine without, and do not want to risk experimentation, then don't. You can also hold off for now so that you can do more research, so that you can make an informed decision.

• Like 6
  • Up 1