I'm new here

davemartin

Just wanted to say hi! I've been in sales for a long time, have done pretty well for myself and looking for a way to give back through my knowledge.

I'm sure I'll figure things out here eventually. 😀

But, you guys and gals here are all incredible. Wish everyone all the success and the best with their business!

3 hours ago, davemartin said:

Just wanted to say hi! I've been in sales for a long time, have done pretty well for myself and looking for a way to give back through my knowledge.

But, you guys and gals here are all incredible. Wish everyone all the success and the best with their business!

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best. 

6 hours ago, davemartin said:

welcome to fiverr forum. best of luck

9 hours ago, davemartin said:

same to you brother❤️

Archived