bad review change

Guest charizmano

Question

Guest charizmano

Hello a customer left me a bad review yesterday , and now want to change it to 5 stars , shes asked me how .

please what can she do to change that .

im still new to this , any help will be very appreciated .

14 answers to this question

Guest charizmano

Thank you for the reply , is there any steps she could take for that because she doesnt know how and i dont know either . 

Guest charizmano

thank you for the reply yeah the whole thing was a misunderstanding and now she asked me how to edit that . i saw a video tutorial explaining i need to send the buyer a request to make changes review so i have to go  Resolution Center and submit a request Then buyer will get the option to modify is that correct ?

any help will be greatly appreciated 

7 minutes ago, charizmano said:

the whole thing was a misunderstanding

What kind of misunderstanding? 
if she left a review and you asked her why she left bad review then you are risking to get a warning from fiverr. 

8 minutes ago, charizmano said:

video tutorial explaining i need to send the buyer a request to make changes review so i have to go  Resolution Center and submit a request 

There is no such thing. 

Guest charizmano

thanks for the reply i didnt ask her why she left the bad review , she left the bad review without noticin i just explained the work is done correctly but theres a small problem that need to be fixed i sent her a screen shot she realized that now she wanted to edit that .

what can be done so that she edit that bad review ?

Thank you 

3 minutes ago, charizmano said:

i just explained the work is done correctly but theres a small problem that need to be fixed i sent her a screen shot she realized that now she wanted to edit that .

Point is that you were the first one to point it out and now matter what you a risking of getting a warning. 

The only way is for your client to reach out to fiverr support to change review. However proceed with caution and just in case be prepared to receive a warning instead of a review change. 
it might work out in your favour or you might get a warning depending on how you communicated with your client 

Guest charizmano

Thank you . this got me really confused just wondering why i risk getting a warning instead of a review change if the buyer is willing to change their review and not compelled to that . appreciate your explanation

Just now, charizmano said:

just wondering why i risk getting a warning instead of a review change

👇 

12 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Point is that you were the first one to point it out

Fiverr is very strict with even mentioning word “review” and it might be considered review manipulation 

Guest charizmano

One last question please , if the bad review remain the same and then i start getting more good reviews,  will my review rate change on my profile . i mean now i have 4.4 stars if i start getting some 5 review stars will this 4.4 stars rate change to something like 4.5/4.6/4.7/ and so on as i get more 5 stars reviews 

Thank you very much  

On 9/1/2021 at 12:27 AM, charizmano said:

One last question please , if the bad review remain the same and then i start getting more good reviews,  will my review rate change on my profile . i mean now i have 4.4 stars if i start getting some 5 review stars will this 4.4 stars rate change to something like 4.5/4.6/4.7/ and so on as i get more 5 stars reviews 

Your general average review will change based on your next ratings. It is the average after all. So yes, it will improve in the future given you get get excellent reviews in the future.

On 8/31/2021 at 12:27 PM, charizmano said:

As @theratypist said, your account rating will change based on how the rest of your orders get rated. For it to raise back to 5, you'll need 25 consecutive orders, ALL OF THEM rated 5 stars.

Archived