Sharing email address with buyer for file sharings or things like that

syedsajjadshah1

Question

9 answers to this question

Fiverr Terms of Service:

• To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Fiverr Terms of Service:

I totally understand this policy.
And i always use order page in such cases.

But my question is still there!

As i have seen many cases, for example in "Web development" services, 90% clients ask for discussion on call because they don't feel comfortable to type long messages for their requirements, and sellers tell them about this policy that they can't share personal details, but buyer is on right as well, how they can start order even before detailed discussion?

In short, if buyer wants a call before proceeding with the order for necessary discussion, what should sellers do?
I think the solution is, there should be a call feature in this platform, what do you think?
Because there are a lot of things that needs to discuss on call.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, imdashik33 said:

You can't share any personal information there. If you did then you will get a warning there. 

21 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Fiverr Terms of Service:

As i have seen many cases, for example in "Web development" services, 90% clients ask for discussion on call because they don't feel comfortable to type long messages for their requirements, and sellers tell them about this policy that they can't share personal details, but buyer is on right as well, how they can start order even before detailed discussion?

In short, if buyer wants a call before proceeding with the order for necessary discussion, what should sellers do?
I think the solution is, there should be a call feature in this platform, what do you think?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, syedsajjadshah1 said:

Yes, you can use these call features but make sure that features showing on your order page there... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, imdashik33 said:

Yes, you can use these call features but make sure that features showing on your order page there... 

Thanks for your response, but i think you didn't read my comment clearly.
I didn't talk about using call feature  in "Order page", call feature is available in just order page for VID buyers or top buyers, i know this already.

My post was about calling before the order, in inbox.

• Like 3