impressions and clicks

kc_animator

It's karma for having a snide copy of Windows 😅

But in all seriousness, if you're making sure that there is no space when editing your description by deleting any space that may be there, it's likely a bug, or something to do with the way your Gig description is formatted.

Try temporarily deleting everything in your Gig description apart from a few words, then saving it. See if the space is still there. If it's not, then go ahead and re enter the original description and it may fix the issue. Failing that, I'd reach out to support and they'll likely raise a ticket to address it.

16 hours ago, kc_animator said:

but it's failed, please give me an idea

It seems to have helped - there seems to be about half as many blank lines at the bottom of the gig now compared to before when I first checked it to make those suggestions.

You could do what I think someone else might have suggested - you could try copying the text of the gig to notepad, then making sure in notepad that there aren't multiple blank lines at the end (editing it if necessary), then removing the existing text in the gig description then pasting that text from notepad back into the gig description, re-bolding anything that you want bold (and adding any other formatting type stuff), and saving and previewing the gig again. I think sometimes you might need to preview it again or reload the page again (I don't mean the editing page) for the saved changes to show.

Archived