How cancellation affects gig ?

sandrotak

Question

This is my result in one month, I think it is great, but my buyer said that he has no time to spend on this project, so he wants to cancel. So how it will affect on my gig performance. Also I am working on this project for 6 days and he said that he wants to cancel yesterday, this is so unfair, cause I am working all of these days. So suggest what to do, also he does not have a domain to upload website, so if I do not accept to cancel, how to deliver ?image.png.ec65cfbc8b7cf96b15398f6dd8314d85.png

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, sandrotak said:

This is my result in one month, I think it is great, but my buyer said that he has no time to spend on this project, so he wants to cancel. So how it will affect on my gig performance. Also I am working on this project for 6 days and he said that he wants to cancel yesterday, this is so unfair, cause I am working all of these days. So suggest what to do, also he does not have a domain to upload website, so if I do not accept to cancel, how to deliver ?

Sorry to hear that! I suggest you contact CS team and write them all details about your project.

If you cancel it through resolution center, it will badly affect your account so, try if you can avoid cancellation by convincing your buyer or if you couldn't contact CS team, they will cancel it without affecting your account but still I heard it is affecting even if CS team cancel it.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1