What does the fiverr rising talent means?

businessname_

Question

14 answers to this question

19 hours ago, businessname_ said:

How do I know if my gig is eligible?

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. We have certain criteria according to which we decide the Gigs that will be handpicked.

Fiverr does not accept applications for Rising Talent. However, if you’re a new seller and you’ve created a new Gig, make sure to use every feature at your disposal in order to generate the best Gig possible and receive a Rising Talent badge!

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, businessname_ said:

what these features I need to use to generate the best possible gigs? Can you mention some?

Pretty sure it's too late. You made your account in July, and it's now September. Rising Talent is only available to new sellers. That said, I suggest you look through your gig images from your profile, this will give you a good idea of how they'll appear in search results (vertical gig images get cropped). 

• Like 2

On 8/24/2021 at 7:39 PM, seven_sign said:

Fiverr’s Editorial Team manually reviews new Gigs and handpicks them based on quality and potential. We have certain criteria according to which we decide the Gigs that will be handpicked.

Fiverr does not accept applications for Rising Talent. However, if you’re a new seller and you’ve created a new Gig, make sure to use every feature at your disposal in order to generate the best Gig possible and receive a Rising Talent badge!

Thank you, what these features I need to use to generate the best possible gigs? Can you mention some?

Gracias📌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, munsur1 said:

How do me no if my gig is eligible?

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 2