2nd Account Or Not?

nsfhad07

Question

9 answers to this question

11 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Reviews are part of life in fiverr. It doesn't mean that everytime you will get good ratings.

So I think you should continue the same profile. What if you get negative reviews again at starting age! Will you start over again!!

Actually I am not thinking about bad review. Review is a part of Fiverr & I am agree with you. I want to  change the profile because of my user name. I think it looks like awkward type. buyer can't properly pronunciation my name ( My thinking)

1 hour ago, nsfhad07 said:

Actually I am not thinking about bad review. Review is a part of Fiverr & I am agree with you. I want to  change the profile because of my user name. I think it looks like awkward type. buyer can't properly pronunciation my name ( My thinking)

If it's about username, you can change it, no problem.
I agree that username gives a good impression when buyers try to call you with the username.

However, I will suggest you another thing is >
After closing the account, you can request fiverr to delete your old account from their end permanently.

Closing doesn't mean you account is deleted from fiverr history. (ref: you can see that they said, both account will be suspended)

Best of luck!

1 minute ago, seven_sign said:

If it's about username, you can change it, no problem.
I agree that username gives a good impression when buyers try to call you with the username.

However, I will suggest you another thing is >
After closing the account, you can request fiverr to delete your old account from their end permanently.

Closing doesn't mean you account is deleted from fiverr history. (ref: you can see that they said, both account will be suspended)

Best of luck!

I have noticed it that's why I am little bit confused what should I do. Whatever, thanks for your suggestion

27 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

If you want to change your username really then you can go for it. Not a problem and also it will not be a violation.
If you really want to change then do it right now. As growth, seniority plays a vital role here.

Can you give me another suggestion?

I have completed 5 orders. 4 are 5* and the last one is 2.7* ( Last review made by Indian buyer). After getting negative review all GIG are almost in the last page. No impressions since last month ( 100-200 impression in average & no click) 

Can I recover it? How can I do that?

It happens!

As completion rate, ratings playing a great role on the ranking new algorithm.

Respond to buyer request effectively and precisely. You can do social marketing for your gig, if you really know how social marketing works, else, do not spam in social media.

Stay connected with your existing buyers to assist them with some more/other works if possible.

I can just say that if you want to change username really then do it now by closing your account. Don't think of anything else.

If you're focused on your plan, dedicated to provide service along with upgrading your skills time to time, you will grow. That's the truth.

16 hours ago, seven_sign said:

It happens!

As completion rate, ratings playing a great role on the ranking new algorithm.

Respond to buyer request effectively and precisely. You can do social marketing for your gig, if you really know how social marketing works, else, do not spam in social media.

Stay connected with your existing buyers to assist them with some more/other works if possible.

I can just say that if you want to change username really then do it now by closing your account. Don't think of anything else.

If you're focused on your plan, dedicated to provide service along with upgrading your skills time to time, you will grow. That's the truth.

Thanks brother. 

Archived