grislly

Question

I received a link from buyer (hacker) and that was malware which I didn't get at that time

So I opened that in my laptop. And right after that hacker hacked my system and fiverr account and placed 4 orders from my balance. 

As this is unusual activity Fiverr immediately disabled my account temporarily and takes the access from me and cancelled all the order which hacker did to multiple seller

I contact fivver and tell them full situation and they already knew that my account got compromised. So they asked me to verify my details like Payoneer I'd numbers. Last 4 orders amount and later they asked me to verify identity which I did, and my identity is verified NOW. 

I am able to login in my account but I am still getting account disabled notification.

My question is is there anyone who experienced same in past and how much time Fiverr support takes to reactivate accounts like this?

It's been 48 hours and Fiverr support didn't replied me so I am worried now about my gigs as they were ranked on 1st page    so I don't want to lose my page ranking

I will be very thankful if someone give me right answer?

4 answers to this question

I'm glad you've recovered your account, but you're going to need to wait for CS's reply. It's highly unlikely anyone on the forums will be able to sufficiently answer your question. Regarding the gig placement for search results, I would recommend "hope for the best, but plan for the worst" and start thinking/planning for the possibility that your search result placement will not recover.

This is an unusual issue and thank you for sharing for us to be aware.

I received a link from buyer (hacker) and that was malware which I didn't get at that time

How can it possible for the hacker to get your password from the sent link? Can you describe that how he got your password from the link. Unless your not given, it is not possible. 

Hope you get a soonest reply from the CS.

15 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

I'm glad you've recovered your account, but you're going to need to wait for CS's reply. It's highly unlikely anyone on the forums will be able to sufficiently answer your question. Regarding the gig placement for search results, I would recommend "hope for the best, but plan for the worst" and start thinking/planning for the possibility that your search result placement will not recover.

Hey! CS's Mean??

Archived