My account is under review for no reason

tayyabakhtar12

Question

Why you put my account under review? The Client asked me to pay me through paypal and I said I have no paypal and then he said Payoneer I said I have payoneer but I cannot share it. later he sent me his whatsapp number and again asked for my payal since I don't even have a paypal account so our deal was off. Paypay doesn't even work in our country Why do I have to suffer from this?

8 answers to this question

You have to be very clear that you don’t take payments anywhere else and all transactions should go through fiverr. Saying I don’t have PayPal or payoneer might seem in a grey are and you not really saying “no”. 
if you didn’t agree to communicate outside of fiverr then you can reach out to support team and ask them to look into that again and that you didn’t break any rules. 

8 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

You have to be very clear that you don’t take payments anywhere else and all transactions should go through fiverr. Saying I don’t have PayPal or payoneer might seem in a grey are and you not really saying “no”. 
if you didn’t agree to communicate outside of fiverr then you can reach out to support team and ask them to look into that again and that you didn’t break any rules. 

how to reach out to fiverr?

I was trying to make a deal with him I thought if maybe I get this order then he will be willing to pay me on fiverr as well. But before that happened my account was already under review

I was trying to make a deal with him I thought if maybe I get this order then he will be willing to pay me on fiverr as well. But before that happened my account was already under review

Archived