Problem with my purchase

sbigpecs

Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction. 

I ordered a website a few weeks and it was completed last week. I was happy with everything but I have encountered a problem with the email address the seller set up for me. It’s invalid and doesn’t work. 

potential customers have been trying to contact me via the site but have been unable to do so. Luckily a few people have contacted me via my Facebook page. 

I have been trying to contact the gentleman that built the site for me but he has not replied back to my last 5 Messages’s I have sent regarding email not working. 

I need to the working to deal promptly with any queries that may arise urgently. 

can anyone Kim point me in the right direction as to what I can do if the gentleman isn’t replying to me? 

I need it resolving ASAP as I’m losing customers. I don’t want to make a complaint, I just need it sorted. 

thank you kindly 

Hi…. Thank you for the reply guys I really appreciate it. The website is, prosarms.co.uk 

I don’t t have any of the details to get into the website to alter anything. 

The email is wrong so any potential customers are unable to contact me if there are any problems. 

I have reached out to the seller On a number of occasions now as people have contacted me on my Facebook with regards to not being able to contact me via the site. 

thanks guys. 

Okay, if you don't have your wordpress login details, I think you have your hosting login details as it shouldn't be done by the seller.

After checking it, I found your website hosted by google cloud. I think you have that google credentials.
That can be used to enter to website and update the info.

Btw, I can see he used and invalid mail. so it will not pass through.

Okay, if you don't have your wordpress login details, I think you have your hosting login details as it shouldn't be done by the seller.

After checking it, I found your website hosted by google cloud. I think you have that google credentials.
That can be used to enter to website and update the info.

Btw, I can see he used and invalid mail. so it will not pass through.

Archived