What can I do? If any buyer cancel the order after received the final work.

designs_taskbar

9 minutes ago, callyofficial said:

They can only request you cancel, so you can choose to accept or decline the cancellation, or further discuss the matter with the buyer. If you feel you can't reach a mutual agreement you're both happy with, then I would recommend contacting Fiverr support.

Yes perfect answer...thank you.

Now most times it's not always our fault that orders are cancelled, but indirectly, it is. How do I mean?

I feel that effective communication should be initiated once you start an order and make sure to carry them along. Once you see and order you do not really understand, ask questions before they place an order, and if you still understand tell them you will pass on that. 

However, I know some buyers can the fraudulent and want to buy things without really paying and thus cancel order to get their money back and leave with your job too. What do you? Start with the project and show them how you are going that if it's not a writing project. Make sure they tell you what they think and if it they affirm continue. Sometimes I share those insight before they even place order. But you can share links on Google Doc if it's writing so you don't end up on the wrong side. 

Finally, Fiverr favours sellers than buyers, so to avoid losing your money, wasting your time and effort, communicate effectively.

Sadly, you might not get your money after contacting CS.

58 minutes ago, juan_adulf said:

Now most times it's not always our fault that orders are cancelled, but indirectly, it is. How do I mean?

I feel that effective communication should be initiated once you start an order and make sure to carry them along. Once you see and order you do not really understand, ask questions before they place an order, and if you still understand tell them you will pass on that. 

However, I know some buyers can the fraudulent and want to buy things without really paying and thus cancel order to get their money back and leave with your job too. What do you? Start with the project and show them how you are going that if it's not a writing project. Make sure they tell you what they think and if it they affirm continue. Sometimes I share those insight before they even place order. But you can share links on Google Doc if it's writing so you don't end up on the wrong side. 

Finally, Fiverr favours sellers than buyers, so to avoid losing your money, wasting your time and effort, communicate effectively.

Sadly, you might not get your money after contacting CS.

Yes perfect answer. Thank you so much.

Archived