Buyers request page does not updating from last night!!

mahabubulhoq

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Wait till people will come back from a weekend and start posting new Buyer requests???

this is very unusual i always use to get 100's of buyers request on weekend also now i am seeing same 4 buyers requests from past 2 days i don't think so it has anything to do with weekend 

This seems to be happening alot lately where some requests are posted for days, saw 2 requests stay for 3 days and it had over 600 offers. today I checked again to have 39 requests (back log of requests? most I've seen before this was 18 at busiest times of the day) which have been up for 4 hours now. they use to change every hour but seems there is a problem on fiverr's end. Every so often 5 new requests show up and then are gone in the next hour but the 39 remain, It makes me feel sad for buyer's who are getting 100s of requests. Also makes it less likely for sellers to get gigs becuase of the amount to choose from and everyone is applying to the same jobs due to them being the only ones available for hours/days on end. 

• 6 months later...

I deleted all the 2200+ request one by one. and that's probably solved the problem. Any other solutions dint work out. Its time consuming but it was getting annoying so had to do it. I removed little amount of request  every day. Because if you continuously keep removing requests fiverr will think you are a bot and they might ban you from fiverr.

Archived