Watermark

saint_777

Hello everybody! I have had many clients that get confused about watermark, for example, I delivery my work (I'm a graphic designer), and they like it, but some clients ask me to remove the fiverr watermark so they can complete the order, I tell them that I didnt add it, the site adds it automatly and they have to download the image correctly, by the way I love the watermark in fiverr (im not suggesting to remove it) maybe a big download button so the client could see download the images without the watermark when the order is completed, because I think they are doing it wrong downloading the image directly from "right click", at the end they dont understand and I have to send them the work through the order chat, what do you think?

13 minutes ago, saint_777 said:

at the end they dont understand and I have to send them the work through the order chat, what do you think?

I think it's just lazy clients 😉 

When they open a picture they have a note on a picture that the watermark will be removed automatically after they accept an order. So those clients who asks it definitely don't like reading. 

You also don't have to resend them files, watermark is removed after the order is completed for both preview and download, all they need to do is to reload the page if that didn't happen 

7 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I think it's just lazy clients 😉 

When they open a picture they have a note on a picture that the watermark will be removed automatically after they accept an order. So those clients who asks it definitely don't like reading. 

You also don't have to resend them files, watermark is removed after the order is completed for both preview and download, all they need to do is to reload the page if that didn't happen 

i agree same

11 hours ago, saint_777 said:

Hello everybody! I have had many clients that get confused about watermark, for example, I delivery my work (I'm a graphic designer), and they like it, but some clients ask me to remove the fiverr watermark so they can complete the order, I tell them that I didnt add it, the site adds it automatly and they have to download the image correctly, by the way I love the watermark in fiverr (im not suggesting to remove it) maybe a big download button so the client could see download the images without the watermark when the order is completed, because I think they are doing it wrong downloading the image directly from "right click", at the end they dont understand and I have to send them the work through the order chat, what do you think?

How about you make a "Quick response template" for this matter and use it everytime you get this query ? That would make your life easy. 🙂

Archived