pray for me

dev_farah

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, newsmike said:

This is not how fiverr works. Make you gig competitive, deliver good work. This is not about luck or prayer. It is simply competitive business. What are you offering that the others are not? 

No magic, just hard work. 

thanks 

At first you need to upload 7 different gigs related to your skill at a time. Need to do some seo on the gig description and insert right keyword. Try to send buyer request every day. If you get response then try to reply quickly with good commucation. You need to grow your skill everyday.  Freelancing is a business so you need to learn, How to develop your business. 

Stay positive.

Best of luck.

On 8/4/2021 at 6:55 PM, dev_farah said:

Everyone will pray for me. I have given a new gig to Fiverr. What can I do now?

Every day many new sellers enter Fiver and open gigs. So you should be a professional seller and create a professional post on the Fiber Forum.

On 8/14/2021 at 2:23 AM, programmerohab said:

At first you need to upload 7 different gigs related to your skill at a time. Need to do some seo on the gig description and insert right keyword. Try to send buyer request every day. If you get response then try to reply quickly with good commucation. You need to grow your skill everyday.  Freelancing is a business so you need to learn, How to develop your business. 

Stay positive.

Best of luck.

thanks

Archived