Opening or working time?

fantasy_haven

Question

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, fantasy_haven said:

Hi!

Can I put opening or working hours anywhere on Fiverr?

If no: What happens if I get an order on Friday, which has 2 days delivery time, and I do not work over the weekend?

How do you solve the problem?

Greetings,

If you don't work weekends, you need to increase delivery time. Once the order is placed, the clock starts ticking, and counts down to your delivery promise. No starting and stopping, so build that in and make it maybe 4 days, not 2. 

7 minutes ago, fantasy_haven said:

You can put this information in your gig description, profile or gig preview image. But buyers have zero obligation to take it to heart. 

7 minutes ago, fantasy_haven said:

What happens if I get an order on Friday, which has 2 days delivery time, and I do not work over the weekend?

Your order will be late which may result in an automatic 1* review and will result in Delivered on Time stat decrease.

You set your delivery time to 3 days minimum if you plan to be unavailable for 2 days straight every week. 

What happens if I get an order on Friday, which has 2 days delivery time, and I do not work over the weekend?

Then the order will be marked as late and it badly effect your statistics.

H
ow do you solve the problem?

Yes you can mention the working hours at gig description. It seems you can not work on weekends, In this case you have below 3 options.

1. You can mention the working hours at the gig description and still if you received an order then you can receive a notification and you can request for a time extension as you can not work on weekends as you have mentioned on the description.
2. On every Friday you can set to vacation mood, then no buyers will see your gigs to make orders. But also note that this will impact on gig ranking.
3. You can increase the delivery time by another day to work on Monday.

19 hours ago, fantasy_haven said:

You can place such information on your profile or gigs, but good luck on having buyers actually adhere to your hours. Glazing through a gig page is an extremely common phenomenon, so most likely, a buyer will simply wonder or be peeved off that they haven't heard from you as the order timer ticks away.

There are sellers who regularly go Out of Office multiple times each month, but OoO seems to have "mixed" results with respective sellers, with some claiming it causes lingering harm to their profile visibility and performance. Individual results may vary!

Archived